Tuesday, May 3, 2011

TOHOSHINKI - With All My Heart


The shirt’s button, reflected in the mirror, hangs wrongly
Such a trivial thing, if you were here, I’d (think) be glad
In the time that we can’t see each other, our love strengthens
Though (I) busily pass by the waiting days,
even so, just like this…like this…
I want to see you, I will always think of you
From my heart
Once more-my heart-I want to give [transfer] it to you.
If you _(call?)_, I will go (be there)
To laugh by your side
No matter what kind of day it is I will always think of you
From my heart
Now, once again-your heart-I won’t let it go
If you cry, I will go (be there)
I want to always protect you
If you wish
I will strive(?) for everything
I want to realize that eternal dream
No matter how many times -too heart- my smile for you
In sadness, in happiness, I (With all my heart)
I’ll be there for you
No matter what I’ll be there for you want to laugh by your side

No comments: