Tuesday, May 24, 2011

LETTER

Hallo readers,
Thank you very much for waiting me, I enjoyed your letter. I have received many letters from your country who read “Hello English Magazine”. So far I think about fifty letters.
I am 13 years old and in the eight grade at Centennial Junior High School. We have three grades in my school: seventh, eighth, and ninth. My hobbies are talking on the telephone to my friends and listening to music on the radio. I also like to do many crafts, I make teddy bears by hand and embroider.
I don’t speak your language and I haven’t been to your country, though I would like to. I am learning Spanish in school. I have been taking it for two years.
I live in a small city at the edge of the Rocky Mountains in Colorado. Off and all winter we get lot of snow. I don’t snow-ski but many people do in our state. The Rocky Mountains cover several states around us.
Right now it is the month of December. Outside the leaves are gone from the trees and there is snow on the ground. Everyone is getting ready for the Christmas holiday when we exchange presents and decorate a large evergreen tree. School children like this holiday because they can be with their family and I’ll be visiting my grandmother and grandfather in Dallas, Texas. My grandfather is the one who wrote a letter in “Hello Magazine”.
I thank you again for waiting me and I hope to receive more letter in the future.

No comments: